A House of Thieves is a level-based stealth comedy-horror game about a Thief who doesn’t go shopping but instead takes his shopping list and breaks into random houses to get his things.
Imagine you want to cook some Pasta but you run out of Tomato Sauce. You are also not the kind of person who goes to a supermarket and pays for their groceries. What do you do?
Correct! Break into your neighbor’s house and work through your shopping list!
Developer: Kucki, based in Berlin, Germany
Release Date: 21 January 2021 (Steam)
Availability: Digital Download
Price: $11.99 USD; 10,99€ EUR; £9.99 GBP
File Size: ~12GB (only ~3GB to download)
Languages: English, German, French, Spanish, Chinese (Simplified), Turkish, Portuguese (Brazil), Russian, Korean
Rating: Brazil 14+
Social: Youtube, Twitter, Discord
Note: Only emails that end with @kucki.eu are real/legitimate. Please ignore all other emails that do not come from @kucki.eu. If someone pretends to be a manager or developer at Kucki and offers you money for advertisement, ignore them.
4,7/5 Review from IndieLodge
As seen on this list
Free Demo (also on Steam):
PC version (mouse and keyboard) of the popular indie VR game There is a Thief in my House.
Join the Discord.
- Each item on your list is chosen at random
- Items change their location every time you repeat a level
- AI randomly walks around the house – there is no system behind the movements of the AI
- The faster you finish a level, the more stars you get
- Reach certain numbers of stars to unlock gadgets
- Up to 4 players against an AI or 3 players against another player
- Play as the homeowner and place traps to stop your opponents
- Complete game: English, German, French, Spanish, Simplified Chinese, Turkish, Portuguese from Brazil
- Part of the game (only list): Russian, Korean
- Enable subtitles (for the deaf / hard of hearing)
You are talking about the game? Use these resources for your video, stream, website, post, blog, or other media: